Slide background

Social Engagement

We take responsibility

Social Engagement

Since the company’s founding in 2011, digital media partners has been well aware of its social responsibility and therefore engages in partnerships with organizations that support people in need. Although we extend our commitment year after year, we continue to establish several new “partnerships”. We are particularly proud to support “Doctors Without Borders”, which provides great service maintaining medical aid projects in more than 60 countries and engaging in teaching local employees under oftentimes difficult circumstances.

As a Swiss company, our fellow citizens are certainly very important to us. That is why we started to support the “Children’s Cancer Aid” Switzerland, which cares for children with cancer and their parents. We want to take this opportunity to honor all those who work hard every day and volunteer their time to help those in need.


Doctors without borders

Doctors Without Borders has a network with branches in 19 countries. The international office in Geneva has a central coordinating role and supports the cooperation within the network. Each year about 3,000 doctors, psychologists, nurses, midwives and logisticians are recruited for projects of the organization. The employees in the 19 branches are continuously engaged in recruiting volunteers, manage finances and maintaining relations with the media. About 90 percent of Doctors Without Borders is funded by private donations, the remaining 10 percent is provided through government funds and other revenue sources.
>> Doctors Without Borders

B2B

Children’s Cancer Aid Switzerland

Children’s Cancer Aid Switzerland does exist since 1995 and is an organization, that is dedicated to the specific needs of children with cancer, their families and caregivers. Children’s Cancer Aid Switzerland always puts the children in the center of their attention with their commitment and activities. The needs and concerns of the children and their environments are covered under various programs. Throughout the year, Children’s Cancer Aid Central Switzerland organizes and initiates different activities and projects.
>> Children’s Cancer Aid Switzerland

B2B

Quote“If everyone would be willing to help the other all would be helped – Marie Freifrau von Ebner-Eschenbach”